baby countdown!!!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Oops! Hello!

Hello blog! I have abandoned you for too long. Short story - everything's great! My baby shower is on saturday and I am sooooo excited for it! I probably won't be able to sleep friday night. My placenta was in danger of covering my cervix, but at my 27 week visit yesterday it is fine and i won't need a c-section, yay!!!

My bump is nice and big and i love it. I definitely look pregnant. I've gained about 22 pounds so far, more than i thought. But i'm not concerned. I've been working out and doing my weight class, eating healthy for one. So its not like i'm pigging out for 2 and not exercising . . . i'm doing all i can to be healthy, so I'm not concerned about the weight.


thats my baby!

I can't believe I'm already in my third trimester... time is flying by!!!! but thats good b/c it means i'll meet my baby even sooner! but i LOVE being pregnant and feeling happy and pretty everyday. i love having a bump. i hope i won't be addicted to wanting to be pregnant . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment