baby countdown!!!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009


18 weeks! Only 1 week and 1.25 days till we find out the gender. Qaud screen test came back negative! We have a healthy baby, so far! That was great to hear.
The baby almost weighs 8oz. This cowboy honey bear weighs 8 oz! I was craving white bread with butter last night. I'm craving country fried steak again. P.aula De.ane needs to chill. I'm doing surprisingly well with not over eating or cheating or snacking. My appetite has not really increased yet. I eat 3 meals and 2 healthy snacks a day, I'm sure that's helping. And probably why I'm craving such fatty bad food. I hope I don't start getting really strong food cravings and won't be able to stop myself. I don't want to have to work hard to lose the baby weight.

I can't wait to help plan the baby shower. I'm on the fence about inviting my MIL and her sisters . . . i honestly just want it to be 20 or so girlfriends and my sisters. My mom can come, I don't care. I don't want to be stressed and have to make sure that my MIL and AIL's are enjoying themselves.

I also can't wait for New Moon to come to theaters!

1 comment: