baby countdown!!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Week 13

One more week until the second trimester!!! The baby is about 3-3.5 inches long now. Its growing so fast!!! I swore i felt the baby move at 12 weeks 4 days, but my sister is convinced that it would be impossible, she also thinks she's the only person to give birth, so if it didnt happen to her, it won't happen to anyone. I'll have to compare the real kicks to what i think i'm feeling now. . .


I called my insurance to see how much delivery would cost me, they said nothing . . . but then asked if i joined the Future Moms Program and if i did then my $300 hospital in-patient co-pay would be waved, awesome, BUT, you didnt mention that there would be a co-pay, when i asked you how much it will cost, I expect you to tell me every little thing!!! I'll have to call again in a month and be more specific.
The stupid HR lady that represents the east coast office hasn't returned my call or email since last Thursday. I need to know all the details about taking the 12 weeks of unpaid leave. grrrr . . .
Ok, so other than those small things, life is great, i feel good, almost more tired now than before. I've had 2 instances of feeling like a panic attack or passing out was going to happen, I'll have to ask my doctor about that . . . kind of scary. Dr.'s appointment is next Tuesday, we'll get to hear the heartbeat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment