baby countdown!!!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Week 14 ***Second Trimester Begins Now***


Helllllllllllo Second Trimester!!!

Wow, I'm in the 2nd trimester already! It's going so fast, I don't want it to end, but i want it to hurry up, but not too fast, sleepless nights and poopy diapers can wait. But then hurry up to baby being 3 years old, i love that age!

I've noticed that I'm hungrier now . . . i don't like this. I feel like I'm starving but i literally just ate lunch 2 hours ago. I'm able to eat salmon and veggies if they're hidden in food. Last night I ate carrots, cucumber, and garden tomatoes dipped in hummus and it was delightful! My food cravings may or may not be coming in . . . I get a craving for something for about 20 minutes, and then its gone . . . like i can taste it in my mouth . . . but not bad enough to run to the store and buy or make it. Good thing I'm stuck at work from 8:30-5pm. I was wanting fresh chocolate cake, pizza, and lemon drops, but not at the same time.

We had our 14 week Dr. appointment last night. I got to meet the Dr. that might deliver the baby, and we got to hear the heartbeat! It was great! It was 145 BPM. I don't believe the old wives tale about it being a boy or girl from the speed of the heart. My friend Erin sent me a doppler, so now that I know where to look for the baby I can try to listen to the heartbeat at home!

I love having a sister that does photography!!!! I'm going to be a spoiled pregnant lady!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome...love the pictures. Your blog is going to be my inspiration to my DH that just a little change here and there may let things work themselves out on their own. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete