baby countdown!!!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

10 weeks!


10 weeks today!!! woooohooo!!! My little baby looks like a mini baby. It's over an inch long, and is growing FINGERNAILS! and toenails!!! Keep it up little baby, hang in there and keep growing strong.

I can't tell if my stomach looking bigger is from bloating or weight gain or if its . . . the beginning of a bump!!! I do realize that women who've had babies before like to say they didnt see a bump until 5 months or 6 months . . . but they were not paying attention to their bodies. I feel like I'm getting fat, I see new cellulite on my thighs . . . the baby is doing it . . . i do not care about healthy weight gain. I hope its a girl. I want my bump. I want to make sure everything is going well. I won't have a dr's appointment until Aug. 18, 2 weeks after I announce my pregnancy, that doesnt sound like a smart thing to do . . . but i can't wait till week 14 to announce it - i'll be in my second trimester!!!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on making it to 10 weeks! wooOO-Hooooo!

    ReplyDelete