baby countdown!!!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Week 11


Yay! I'm at 11 weeks. Time is moving fast but slow. I guess since I've been looking forward to week 12 so much time has been going by faster . . . my next date to look forward to will be week 20 to find out the gender of the baby, and that will take FOREVER to get there!!! oh well. Apparently the baby can move its arms and like to touch its face, its starting to have feelings in the skin! I wonder what a kick will feel like . . .

I still read my friends blogs that I've meet through the infertility ring, and check up on the ladies at WebMD, and my heart goes out to all of them. When i went to WebMD everyday to chat with my 6+months and over group, I used to wonder if the girls who got pregnant lurked us and smiled and gloated at our misfortune . . . I don't, it still makes me sad, and I still feel guilty everytime I write a post about what week I'm on. I just wish infertility wasn't a problem. Or babies should be granted to loving couples or single women who need children.

And on a completely different hypocritical side to this is that I will be posting an announcement on my f.ace.bo.ok page next wednesday. Probably my 8 week ultrsound and a wall post of "1+1=3" . . . I know, i'm lame, and yes, i've been thinking about what i will post on FB since the weekend I got pregnant. Just as did when i got engaged and married. I will write my one infertile coworker a card on tuesday for her to take home to read letting her know that I am pregnant and wanted to give her time in private to hear the news, and that work will know the following day. I will google search nice things to say because I'm horrible at writing cards . . . I can't wait to be able to share the news with everyone. And to tell my other stupid coworker how dumb her little sister is for announcing that she was pregnant the day she missed her period, because it's been a lot of fun hearing dumb coworker talk about her dumb sister and how "hormonal" she is (she's in week 6). Gimme a break. And it's a little annoying at how dumb coworker talks about her pregnant sister ALL THE TIME, when she knows that I've been trying for a long time and the infertile coworker is dealing with adoption. Dumb people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment