baby countdown!!!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm starting a new thread of post's tagged as "Pregnancy Side Effects." It will be the good, the bad, the ugly and the scary things that I am experiencing.
  • + I think my hair is growing faster!
  • - Food aversions
  • - INSANE mood swings and paranoia and impatience and sarcasm (my 11th week), I fear that I could get fired from work if I one day slip and tell my coworkers what i really think -
  • INSANE sleepiness at 2pm, good thing my OB said i can have 2 cups of coffee - I'm am only drinking 1 cup of decaf when i need it
  • - Hard to breathe when working out
  • + Awesome random food cravings . . . nothing crazy, just completely random and strong and the food taste so much more enhanced and magical when you eat it!
  • - The diahreeha or constipation, oneday I'm good, the next I' backed up.
  • - The baby brain!!! It hit me, I am now acting like a dumb blonde, forgetting what I'm doing or forgetting that I just asked something and then ask again.

No comments:

Post a Comment