baby countdown!!!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bad Blogger Award

8 Weeks
I've been a bad blogger. I apologize. I've been anxiously awaiting my first Dr.'s appointment and trying to not stress about having the first ultrasound. I am 8 weeks and 6 days today! The baby is a little larger than a cherry!

Let me back up, for the 4th of July me and hubby had our first ever vacation!!! We went to Chincoteague Island, off of the Eastern Shore in VA. It was the most magical vacation ever. We kayaked to see the wild ponies on Assateague:
We rode bikes to Assategue to bike around the Island on all the different wildlife trails:
Anyhow, we went to the Fireman's Carnival every night, played 25 cent BINGO, i watched Hubby eat a fried oyster sandwich, a fried clam sandwich, and a deep fried soft shell crab sandwich. I was having a queasy day. I was handling the active stuff pretty well, i would take naps at the motel around 3pm everyday for an hour or so, but it wasn't like a crazy exhaustion, it could've easily been confused with being in the sun and getting a good workout! But the most amazing part of the trip was the fireworks! We waited in line for the ferris wheel for 1 hour and thought we'd get turned away when the fireworks started, but no, we rode the ferris wheel and watched the whole fireworks show!
MAGICAL!!!
I kept joking Hubby if he was going to propose to me. It was an amazing little vacation. It definitely made time go by faster, made me appreciate and love Hubby so much more, made me enjoy doing things at my own free will, and i can't wait to share new vavcation memories with our children one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment