baby countdown!!!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Babysitting

Saturday night i babysat my friends 5 year old and 8ish month old. They are such good kids!!! The baby definitely still needed his momma to make him happy, but it was definitely a neat experience having a kid and small baby chillin at my house on a saturday evening. It didnt make me want or not want a kid anymore or less. If anything it seemed like it'd be easier than i thought . . . but i only had them for about 6 hours. You don't realize how much you need both arms to do stuff!

It was super cute watching my hubby help with the kids when he got home from work. He's always been really comfortable and good with kids. The baby was crying while we were trying to eat our dinner (quickly) and hubby would say "its ok, just let him cry for a little bit, don't touch him" (he was sitting in-between us on the couch). and then he'd lean over and pat him! And if i leaned over to comfort the baby he'd remind me that it was ok to let him cry for a little bit . . .

Its cute at how the littlest things make a baby smile.

My cats did great with the kids! The baby pulled at my cats fur a little and didnt get mad, and they didnt hiss when the baby cried! Because she did that once before when a different baby was over and crying.

I guess i'll take a baby whenever. no rush, kinda over worrying, but still want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment