baby countdown!!!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Reiki Healing Massage

Hubby had his Reiki Healing "Massage" yesterday! I wish i could have gone to really see what it was all about. He had a hard time getting there and was pretty stressed out (as usual, per new driving directions). I was scared that he'd call me afterwards irate at wasting an hour of his life with a hippy chic, but he actually enjoyed it! He said he probably wouldn't go again but would love to try acupuncture. He said he felt very relaxed afterwards. The lady went over something about Chakras with him - showed him the pressure points for sleeping well and reproduction.

The thyroid gland looks about where the sleep point would be and the sacral or root point is for reproduction. Hubby left all the papers in the car that had the chart and notes on it. She told him to definitely get at the least 6-7 hours of sleep a night and to eat apples to help with reproduction. Apples seem like a little too much of biblical connection for fertility, but hey, that didn't stop me from buying Hubby a bag of Gala apples at the grocery store last night.

TMI - before we did our "baby dance" last night we were talking about the Reiki session, and I managed to convince him to think/visualize healthy sperm being created in his body and being released into mine. I told him i would visualize a pretty little golden egg waiting patiently and a nice healthy sperm meeting it! Haha! I've heard that visualization is involved with acupuncture so i gave my G.oogle MD studies a whirl and we'll see what happens!

All we need is one good sperm! Just one little perfect sperm to shoot out of Hubby and make its way safely to my egg. I know its probably too early in Hubby's detox plan to be expecting to get pregnant but TTC'ers never give up hope.

5 comments:

  1. Never give up hope! I am so gonna get my hubster to add apples to his daily diet and the visualization thing might just become part of our dance routine too ;) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, way to go to your hubby for being proactive about his fertility!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you all the best of luck, from one male factor couple to another!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just FYI I tagged you in the 8s that are doing the rounds: http://thepitter-patter.blogspot.com/2009/05/8-x-8-all-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete