baby countdown!!!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

6 Weeks!

I'm 6 weeks today! My baby is the size of a lentil bean!!! I'm starting to feel more nausea and queeziness. Lucky Hubby has had this week off work and has been making my breakfast and packing my lunch. When he goes back to work on Monday i hope i don't start throwing up in the morning.
One of my friends had her going away dinner last night - we went to a sushi place and i devoured my fried shrimp roll and eel roll. They accidentally put an extra avocado roll on my plate and i was very thankful for that since i was really hungry (dinner was at 8pm). MMMmmm... I'm glad to be able to eat some sort of sushi. Today me and Hubby are having a cheat day and I've been craving a double cheeseburger from Wendy's. I wouldnt say my cravings are big just like normal ones but maybe a touch more vivid. i don't know!

I'm excited to be going to Chincoteague next weekend for the 4th of July! I hope its not too hot or buggy. Planning is very helpful, it makes the days go by faster. I love how my pregnancy weeks start on Wednesdays, that makes the weeks go by so much quicker - i have wed. and frid. to look forward to, the weekends go by fast, and then mond. and tues. drag on.

1 comment:

  1. Hope everything is okay. Long time no post.

    ReplyDelete