baby countdown!!!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Beach!

I just got back to work from my 4 day vacation at Avon beach in North Carolina. I go every year for 1/2 a week with some friends. The weather was perfect, I got nice and tan and I even went running in the mornings!

Then on the way home from work i got a text from Brook (co-worker) that said "i got laid off." I feel bad for her and then i don't. I know this is really selfish, but she was driving me up the wall and was being so annoying!!! I guess my company is having money issues, and after the meeting we had this morning the rest of us are "safe." I'm sure my job is safe, I'm the only one that does what I do here, but its scary really being affected by the economy . . .
I'm relieved that i don't have to hear Brook talk about trying to get pregnant anymore, or hear her negative comments about everyone constantly.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a nice vacation -- it looks heavenly! :)

    ReplyDelete