baby countdown!!!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

6.5.09 S/A Results


So I called my OBGYN and they were able to give me some of the results. Hello? why didn't they call me? I love her a lot, but it seemed like she was hesitant to give me the information . . . I asked her if she would email or fax or if i could pick up a copy of the results, and she said we should just send the to my RE . . . NO LADY!!! GIVE ME MY RESULTS. But i kept asking her for the numbers:
volume ?
color ?
liquefaction time ?
viscosity ?
concentration 55 (was 40 million) motile, 81 (was 75) million total motility 68% (was 53%)
Forward progression:
50% (was 60%) moderate,
? (was 20%) sluggish,
? (was 20%) non-progressive,
20% (was 0% rapid)
quality of progression ? (was 3+)
round cells ? (was <1 style="font-weight: bold;">morphology 0% (was 0%)

So I'm kind of excited - the concentration and motility went up as did the rapid progression! I don't know if these are minor things that would change on any test day to day. I remember reading that Rapid Progression was the ability for the sperm to swim in a straight line . . . so if Hubby's tails were damaged now 20% aren't!!! Morphology was something I prepared myself to not stress about . . . . it had only been 32 days since he quit doing dip and drinking as much and started taking vitamins when this test was taken.

Still no sign of AF. . .

1 comment:

  1. The format of your SA results looks different than mine, so I could be wrong...but other than the morph, the numbers seem to look really good!! That is great news! And, from what I have read, morph is debatable in terms of its importance (although if it's 0%, I don't know). Congrats on the improvements!!

    ReplyDelete