baby countdown!!!

Friday, June 12, 2009

And go sperm went . . .

I'M PREGNANT!!!!
Wow. wow. wow. Is this real??? Is it? To answer David from "David Goes to Dentist," (youtube) yes David, this is real life. Wow. wow! wow!!!! wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm writing these words. I'm. Pregnant. We're. Pregnant. With the man that I love, I'm going to have his baby. This is unreal. So unreal.
I decided to take a test this morning only to quiet my thoughts all day that would be wondering if i was pregnant or not. Hubby had already left for his fishing trip. So i peed and tested it . . . and . and . . . . and. 2 lines. 2 lines. 2 lines showed up. holy freaking cow. I called Hubby (without thinking that he was in a car with his good friend) and tried to start telling him "i took a test" but i started crying. and he couldn't hear me and of course thought something was wrong. so he jumped out of the car (i think they were at a gas station, i hope). And i started to tell him again, "i took a pregnancy test and I'm pregnant!!!" and started bawling. It was the best cry in the WORLD. I think he was in shock and surprised and happy. We didn't talk long but have been texting back and forth. He's so cute.

I really didn't think i was pregnant. My boobs hurt earlier in the week - i had to wear 2 sports bra's when i ran the Stratford Hills 10k. But they felt almost back to normal by Tuesday. Last night i noticed that my nipples felt cold or i guess tingly. I was under a blanket and thought it odd that they were acting "cold." I also noticed that when i bent over they hurt just a little bit, but not enough to be considered sore. My back has been achy the past 2 days, but I've also been helping in the warehouse, bending over and lifting boxes. I feel nauseous this morning, I'm sure its just in my head, we didn't sleep well last night, the power went out and then our neighbors dog started barking for an hour! at 3 am!!! And sometimes i feel nauseous when i don't get enough sleep. And i noticed that I had creamy CM after i exercised . . . but i think that was normal for me too.

I'm worried that we won't be in the clear for another 2 months or so . . . Hubby's sperm was still at 0% normal morph. This may not be the final thing . . . it may not last. But what a wonderful feeling. I'm going to hold onto it until i have to let it go.

5 comments:

  1. Aaaaaah!! Congratulations!

    OMG! Word verification was panties. I swear to G-D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm soooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!
    i'm just so
    happy
    happy
    happy
    for you!!!
    you've made my day. can't wait to hear how each day goes for you. i'm getting you some crystallized ginger and sending a package next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this gives me hope we had 2% morph

    ReplyDelete