baby countdown!!!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

8 x 8 = All about me

The rules of 8:


1. Mention person who tagged me: Clare

2. Complete list of 8s

3. Tag 8 people


8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO

*eventually getting pregnant

*hubby's second S/A on friday

*being able to FD after friday!

*going home and showering in non-salty water

*getting out of my work clothes

*july 4th vacation

*seeing Hubby later today


8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY

*woke up at my own time

*casually ate breakfast while looking at the ocean

*laid on the beach for 3 hours

*came in when i felt like it to eat lunch

*floated in a pool for 4 hours

*drove back home with a friend

*heard that 3 co-workers got laid-off

*saw hubby!


8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO

*Get pregnant

*not have to work

*eat anything and never get fat

*be happy for ever

*be on a permanent vacation

*have my hair be long with a snap

*make all my friends live in one town

*make my family live in one town


8 SHOWS I WATCH

*Lost

*Real World/Road Rules Challenge

*The Hills

*Ultimate Fighter

*Project Runway

*Jon and Kate + 8

*The Soup

*Intervention


8 FAVORITE FRUITS

*pineapples

*raspberries

*blueberries

*mango

*strawberries

*apples

*cheries

8 PLACES I'D LIKE TO TRAVEL

*Thailand again

*Japan

*The Carribean

*Ireland

*Austrailia

*Hawaii

*Belgium

*Italy

8 PLACES I'VE LIVED

*Richmond VA

*Provo Utah


8 FOLKS IM TAGGING

Hilary

M

Amanda

Speechgirl

JJ

Murgden

Jendeis

Clare (can i tag you back? haha)

2 comments:

  1. Hey sweets! Thanks for the tag--I just did this one=) Remember me for next time? I LOVED living in Richmond--I lived in the Fan--miss it!

    ReplyDelete