baby countdown!!!

Monday, June 15, 2009

so far . . .

so good . . . it's been 4 days since we found out I was pregnant. I still haven't seen Hubby yet because he's been on a fishing trip. But I'll see him today when I get home from work. I set up a cheezy little display on the kitchen counter for him to be greeted with when he comes in. I had bought a cute crocheted baby blanket months ago and set my Pregnancy Week by Week book on it with, along with 2 vintage Mom and Dad mugs that had been hidden in my closet for the past 9 months, waiting for this day, a baby outfit i bought that says "mommy and daddy loves me" - grammer error, no, because i embroidered the words "and daddy" on it, and a pregnancy stick that says "pregnant." I'll get a pic later . . .

I don't have any symptoms that I can confirm . . . It's probably too soon to really have symptoms. My brain wants to tell me that I'm hungry all the time (but it's just me wanting to pig out), i may be feeling a little nauseous, but not enough to really know . . . and i've had a canker sore in my mouth for the past 8 days or so . . . I've been really thirsty and kind of have a weird taste in my mouth. So far so good . . . except for the sadness or guilt even for the ladies i know who have been trying to get pregnant for longer than me. I feel sad that i got my lucky day and they haven't. But i also feel really happy, like a huge weight has been lifted off me, i can be me again ... I just wish TTC was not the way it was. It sucks, and I'm really sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment