baby countdown!!!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

hurry up!

Just like with TTC you are waiting each day to either ovulate or your temp to rise or get AF. Well, when you get KU you are waiting and maybe waiting harder every day to get to the next important week. I wish I could have found out at week 6 and not 4.5 . . . week 6 would bring me so much closer to week 8... safer zones.

My little sesame seed baby is growing into the shape of a tadpole right now! Tadpoles look an awful lot like sperm . . . weird. Full circle. So if i have any symptoms they'd be:
  • very thirsty
  • diareeha
  • slight cramps
Other than that, nothing! I wonder if my gas is a pregnancy symptom, and my slight nausea . . . but I hesitate to say I feel symptoms and it not be real pregnancy symptoms.

Hubby changed the cat litter last night!!!! I'm sooooo excited about him doing that for the next 9 months. And I'm proud of him for doing it and not making one complaining peep about it to me. I offered to do with gloves on it until our first visit but he said he'd rather be safe than sorry! (I brought the cats into the relationship, he loves them but does not like them at times).

I keep hearing about women on WebMD having miscarriages at 8 and 9 weeks. It scares me. When we first started TTC I had a feeling we'd either get KU right away, or it would take a long time. And I have a feeling that my little sesame tadpole is going to make it to 9 months. I hate having to wonder if it will go smooth and hate holding back from getting too excited about being KU. I don't want to feel like a big dummy if my seseame seed doesn't make it. And it makes me wonder if I'm really going to have to wait to week 12 to tell friends... When i tell my friends I'll also have to tell coworkers since they're all on F.ace.book. We still havent decided when we're going to tell family.

I'm excited to tell my dad and sisters and brother, my mom has already said that my sisters 3 kids are enough grandchildren for her. Um, hello, mom? You had 5 kids . . . there's going to be more grandkids. She got mad at my sister when she had her 3rd one. Ugh!!! Debbie downer!!! They didnt know that me and Hubby have been trying for the past 11 months. And my parents aren't the traditional parents that help with buying baby stuff and they don't get involved with planning weddings or showers. Hubby's parents will be sooooo excited, I can't wait to see their reaction. They were asking us before we were married at the 3 year mark to have kids. I hope they help us by some of the bigger baby stuff . . . not planning on it though. They better not think that they'll be having the kid stay overnight with them . . . the live 30-40 mins. away and have 6 cats and a dog and their house isnt the cleanest . . .I've already told Hubby that the only people in the hospital room will be me and him . . .

1 comment:

  1. Yay for skipping out on cat litter duty! I fondly remember that perk, though I did have to remind my husband that he needed to scoop it EVERY DAY. (He liked to pretend that our poor cat could just keep peeing until the box became a solid brick of funk.)

    I hope your parents come around and jump in on the excitement. Always makes thing more fun. =)

    ReplyDelete