baby countdown!!!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

dumps

I'm feeling down today

Reasons:
  • Waiting to get Hubby's S/A test results today (we got the last results about 7 days later)
  • Waiting for AF to show, feeling kind of crampy and sad. My sore boobs stopped hurting yesterday . . . she's on her way. I hate feeling like every second i need to go the bathroom to make sure I'm not bleeding all over my work pants.
  • I told HR about my doctors appoint. next wednesday and i have to take a 1/2 day of PTO for it! Sucks!!!
  • Read on some forums that IUI with injectables can cost $2000-$3000. Ugh! I thought IUI's were like $300, I guess thats with insurance.
  • Hubby is going on a much needed fishing trip this weekend for 4 days and 3 nights, This will be the first time in maybe 3 years that I've been home alone!
Reaons I shouldnt be feeling bummed:
  • Me and Hubby are healthy and happy (minus the TTC aspect)
  • I still have a job!
  • I have a yummy lunch today
  • the S/A results could be better, then I know the RE will tell us we can do it naturally . .
I'll keep you guys posted . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment