baby countdown!!!

Monday, June 22, 2009

queesy nauesea yuck

Positive outlook - I'm glad that pregnancy symptoms are showing . . . I feel sick. last friday/saturday i felt queesy, not great, not good, not horrible. Similar to not knowing if you were really really hungry nausea or nervous giddy stomach feelings. This morning i got my first wave of nausea looking in the fridge figuring out what i'd eat for lunch. I got the watery saliva, the achey shoulders, and the "do i run to the bathroom?" so i shut the fridge door and walked to the bathroom to do my hair for work. I felt like i had a hangover. I still feel funny and lethargic. And i'm being paranoid about smells. I don't feel like working at all.

I got to announce my pregnancy to my family on Sunday. It was sooooooo good! I have 3 older sisters and 1 younger brother (i'm the youngest girl). My brother is in Iraq for his second time, boooo. One of my sisters was in Georgia, one sis lives here and the other one came down from Northern VA for fathers day. So, we all go over to my oldest sisters house for father's day fun, and i brought my card that i made for my dad. We're hanging out and i encourage my nieces and nephew to get on the ball and finish up their cards for their dad and my dad. Well, low and behold my brother calls from Iraq to wish my dad a happy father's day. So i scramble to get the cards together and say "hey dad! why don't you read the cards out loud to Jacob on the phone!" and then i made my mom come stand by the phone and everyone else gather around. My dad picks up my card:and for some reason my inside photo didnt save . . . anyhow, it was a card "from the baby" telling my parents how much me and Hubby needed them to be healthy and heard how good of grandparents they are, and how excited it was to meet them in 8 months it was signed grandbaby #4. It wasnt until the last line that they realized i was pregnant! It was great! Everyone was excited and happy and i even cried a little. My mom was pretty happy and said "my baby girls going to have a baby!" and when i went home she called me mama. It was so cute and nice. I'm so glad i got to tell them! I apologized to my sister for having to lie to her about how my first fertility appointment went! We called my sister in Georgia and re-enacted the card reading and she cried on the phone too! it was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment